Musters are following Government and LTA advice regarding playing tennis and using the facilities during the Covid-19 pandemic, and we will be updating this page as the situation changes. Please ensure you are aware of the latest guidance before coming to the club.
FROM MONDAY 1ST JUNE
- Tennis courts 1, 2 and 3 will be re-opened for play between 4 or less members of a
household or up to four individuals from different households. Doubles is now permitted.
- Court 4 is currently being rejuvenated and will be able to be used in a few days.
- Social distancing rules apply for those people who are not from the same household.
- No visitors or spectators are allowed at the club and congregating off the court is not permitted until further notice.
- Any member wanting to play will need to have paid their subscription for the 2020/2021 season.
- Members will be required to bring their own tennis balls. Players do not now need to use their own clearly marked tennis balls – however, if you choose to use shared balls then extra care must be taken to ensure you do not touch your face during play, and you should clean your hands before play and immediately after finishing (use alcohol gel if required).
- The clubhouse remains closed until further notice.
- We will be operating a booking system for all members, please contact Rachel via email at Rwhitehead0@icloud.com to book a session.
- Members are required to wipe down any surfaces they touch with antiseptic wipes which are to be supplied by the member concerned.
- Sanitizers for members will be available on entry to the club and we ask that you use them before and after play.
Corona Virus Symptoms
- Any member experiencing symptoms of corona virus should follow the national guidance with regard treatment and isolation. In addition please advise Rachel of any contact with tennis members you have had, whilst playing tennis, so we can track, trace and inform members as appropriate.
- Please park in designated bays or on the road if no designated bays are available. No double parking at this time.
Etiquette for entry and exit from the Club
- If there are people waiting to enter and exit the club please give priority to people leaving the club. Social distancing continues to be a MUST DO.
Opening and Closing of the Club
- If you are the first member into the club please leave all gates open so there is minimal contact of gates and entry pad.
- If you are the last member leaving the club please close, lock and wipe down handles of all gates.
Any questions please contact Jane or Rachel (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org). You can read the full LTA guidance here.