Musters are following Government and LTA advice regarding playing tennis and using the facilities during the Covid-19 pandemic, and we will be updating this page as the situation changes. Please ensure you are aware of the latest guidance before coming to the club.
FROM 17 MAY 2021, MUSTERS WILL BE IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL GUIDANCE AS FOLLOWS:
- Tennis courts available for doubles and singles play. The rule of 30 applies for social tennis events.
- Group and one-to-one coaching also continues – please contact our club coaches for further information on what they are offering.
- Social distancing rules apply at all times for those people who are not from the same household.
- Socialising outside is now permitted before/after tennis. The rule of 30 applies.
- The clubhouse remains closed until further notice. It can be opened in case of emergency and toilet use is permitted. Toilets must be cleaned down after use with wipes supplied.
- Members will be required to contact Rachel Whitehead via email at Rachel.email@example.com to book a court.
- Members are required to wipe down any surfaces contacted with antiseptic wipes which are to be supplied by the individuals concerned.
- Sanitizers for members will be available on entry to the club and we ask that you use them before and after play.
- Please park in designated bays or on the road if no designated bays are available. No double parking at this time.
- If there are people waiting to enter and exit the club please give priority to people leaving the club.
- If you are the first member into club please leave all gates open so there is minimal contact of gates and entry pad.
- If you are the last member leaving the club please close, lock and wipe down handles of all gates.
The LTA’s current guidance on the reopening can be found here: