Musters are following Government and LTA advice regarding playing tennis and using the facilities during the Covid-19 pandemic, and we will be updating this page as the situation changes. Please ensure you are aware of the latest guidance before coming to the club.
FROM 19 JULY 2021, MUSTERS WILL BE IMPLEMENTING THE NATIONAL GUIDANCE AS FOLLOWS:
- There are no longer any restrictions on numbers of people playing or socialising.
- It is no longer mandatory to check in to the club via the QR code poster, however we would still strongly advise members to do this, to support NHS Test and Trace and reduce transmission of the virus.
- Members will be required to contact Rachel Whitehead via email at Rachel.email@example.com to book a court.
- Sanitizers for members will be available on entry to the club and we ask that you use them before and after play.
Before attending any tennis activity, players should self-assess for symptoms of COVID-19. These are:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
If you, or anyone you live with, have one or more of these symptoms you should not attend any sporting activity, even if your symptoms are mild. You should follow NHS guidance on testing and self-isolation. If you have been informed that you need to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace (or are required to self-isolate in relation to travel), you must do so. You should not leave your isolation location in order to participate in sport and physical activity.