Musters are following Government and LTA advice regarding playing tennis and using the facilities during the Covid-19 pandemic, and we will be updating this page as the situation changes. Please ensure you are aware of the latest guidance before coming to the club.
FROM THURSDAY 14TH MAY
- Tennis courts 2 and 3 will be re-opened for play between 4 or less members of a household or two individuals from different households
- Social distancing rules apply for those people who are not from the same household
- Any member wanting to play will need to have paid their subscription for the 2020/2021 season
- Members will be required to bring their own tennis balls. If playing with people not from the same household identifiable markers on your tennis balls should be in place
- The clubhouse remains closed until further notice
- We will be operating a booking system for all members, please contact Rachel via email at Rwhitehead0@icloud.com to book a session. A ½ hour gap will be left between sessions.
- Members are required to wipe down any surfaces they touch with antiseptic wipes which are to be supplied by the member concerned.
- Sanitizers for members will be available on entry to the club and we ask that you use them before and after play.
- Please park in designated bays or on the road if no designated bays are available. No double parking at this time.
Etiquette for entry and exit from the Club
- If there are people waiting to enter and exit the club please give priority to people leaving the club. Social distancing continues to be a MUST DO.
Opening and Closing of the Club
- If you are the first member into the club please leave all gates open so there is minimal contact of gates and entry pad.
- If you are the last member leaving the club please close, lock and wipe down handles of all gates.
Any questions please contact Jane or Rachel (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com). You can read the full LTA guidance here.